Airports opening hours
- Summer (from 25th March 2012 - 27th October 2012): 06:30 – 18:00 UTC
- Winter (from 28th October 2012 - 23th March 2013): 07:00 – 15:30 UTC
Approach, transit and departure
- For transit flights and technical stopovers on the Republic of Slovenia territory, no permission is necessary.
- General declaration and passenger manifest are not necessary.
Payment of airport services
- Airport services must be paid, before departure, at the airport receprion desk.
- Payment can be made in euros (EUR) or by credit cards Visa, American Express, Master Card, Eurocard Diners, Activa, BA Maestro.
All prices are informative. Last update on 01.06.2013. Check by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100 LL … 2,214 eur/l
- JP-A1 … 1,446 eur/l
All prices are informative. Last update on 01st September 2012. Check by e-mail email@example.com.
- AERO SHELL 15W-50 … 15,00 eur/l
- Fuel must be paid immediately upon receipt at the airport reception desk.
- Payment can be made in euros (EUR) or by credit cards Visa, American Express, Master Card, Activa, BA Maestro, Magna Petrol.
Airport restrictions (SLOT)
Airport Portoroz has no SLOT restrictions.
Charts related to the airport
Up-to-date information on the airport and flight procedures is available on the Slovenia Control website (www.sloveniacontrol.si).
For all meteo informations, please contact +386 5 617 91 20.
From the Airport Portoroz crew and passengers have the option of transfer orders.
How to get by car?
Airport Portoroz is located on the edge of the village Sečovlje, 500m from the Slovenian-Croatian border.
- Arriving by road from Portorož: drive 5 miles through the village Lucija, pass the village Seča and immediately after passing Sečovlje bridge, over the river Drnica, turn right.
- Arriving by road from the direction of Dragonja: at the traffic lights turn left to Sečovlje, drive 3 miles and in the next intersection, at the international border turn right, drive another 700 m and then turn left.
Airport and handling charge list
We will be happy to answer any questions regarding our services:
Aerodrom Portorož, d.o.o.
Sečovlje 19, 6333 Sečovlje, Slovenia
T: +386 5 672 25 25
F: +386 5 672 25 30